投 票 人 数 ：12427 人
上周开发团队github 57 次提交。
4. 实现Codex.io合约账户静态功能, 并调研EOSC对其的适配情况。
6. 完善EOSC 钱包支持, 修正Bug。
2. 测试EOSIO v2.0.x 分支对EOSC与Codex.io的兼容。
3. 整理EOSIO v2.0.x 分支P2P协议变化, 修正轻节点同步问题。
The development team completed 57 submissions on Github.
1. Improved the support for the interactive development of Codex.io and EOSC.
2. Designed the support plan for Codex.fc supporting multiple hash algorithms.
3. Researched the chain-running solution of Codex.io running based on Golang.
4. Implemented the static declaration feature of the contractual account on Codex.io, and researched the adaptation of EOSC to it.
5. Improved Codex.io unit test.
6. Improved the support for EOSC wallet, fixed the bug.
1. The fifth phase of EOSC community theme sharing event was successfully held. The community member Jichanglulu made a sharing of “EOSC Empowers the Real Economy”, sparking positive discussions in the community.
2. The founder of EOSC Cyborg was invited to participate in the theme sharing of "Development and Application of Blockchain Technology" hosted by DappOS.
3. Statute of Decentralized Budgeting Committee has been released, which will improve the operational efficiency of the committee and promote a more efficient governance of the EOSC community.
4. The EOSC Ecological Game Go Black developed by the DappBrids team has entered the development stage and proposed a budget proposal in the budget system.
5. The founder of EOSC Cyborgt took an interview by EOS Summit to discuss the operation of the decentralized budget organization and talk about the development vision of the blockchain in 2020.
6. A Thanksgiving online event was held in EOSC English Community, evoking wild enthusiasm in the community.
This week, the EOSC development team continued to improve CodexIO unit tests, conducted global tests on related features and functions, screened out problems in the system, and improved system stability.
At the same time, the articles of association of the EOSC Decentralized Budget Committee have been established and released, and the efficiency of the committee's operation will be effectively improved.
Next week's plan
1. Merge the update of EOSIO with EOSC and Codex.io.
2. Test the compatibility of EOSIO v2.0.x branch with EOSC and Codex.io.
3. Collate the P2P protocol changes of the EOSIO v2.0.x branch, and fix the light node synchronization problem.
4. Improve the support for the interactive development of Codex.io
5. Improved the unit test of Codex.io.